Mr. Jide Ajani, the Special Adviser to Gov. Seyi Makinde on Media revealed this to newsmen in Ibadan today.
According to him, the statement saying Gov. Makinde has finally decided to allow public gathering is false and he can confirm that no such decisions have been taken.
He added that the rumor mongers can go to any extreme, vile, and vicious extent to tarnish the reputation of the current government, so they should simply be ignored.
His words, “There is a fake press statement presently in circulation, referencing some Executive Orders allegedly issued by the Gov. Makinde that the state was reopened.
“This fake news is not from Gov. Makinde’s Media Office, and the so-called Executive Orders are false.
“Being a member of Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force, I can confirm that no such decisions has been taken.
“Therefore, as of today, there is no lifting of the ban on public gatherings, including Churches and Mosques.
“Please, treat the statement as FAKE NEWS and another handiwork of enemies of the state.”
“On another occasion, they had posted pictures on social media depicting outbreak of violence in Oyo State when the Park Management System was kickstarted.
“Individuals, who can go to this extreme, vile and vicious extent, can do anything.
“Members of the public are please advised to ignore the statement.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez