Seyi Shay, a known Nigerian singer, songwriter and recording artist becomes the first ambassador for the Genevieve Pink Ball foundation, a foundation that supports the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
Seyi Shay penned the song for the Genevieve Pink Ball foundation titled ‘Because We Care’, produced by London Boyz.
Her interest in the foundation was inspired by a personal experience. The song was composed to give hope and courage to breast cancer patients.
To me, Genevieve pink ball means saving a multitude of lives from a fatal disease called breast cancer through love awareness and support. I made this song in support of the foundation. It’s basically a prayer and I’m letting people know that we care and no matter what the circumstance is, we can be survivors and celebrate life if we come together and support one and other. Not letting anyone or anything take away our happiness. – Seyi Shay
The mission of this year’s Genevieve Pink Ball event is to treat over 100 affected patients under an initiative called ‘Adopt a Patient’ where interested individuals provide financial support towards the treatment of breast cancer patients through the purchasing of tables at our event or through private donations.
The Genevieve Pink Ball event is set to hold on the 18th of October 2014.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema