Nigerian female vocalist, Waje Iruobe, has gone through a lot in life especially when it comes to relationships and to some extent, she is in position to educate some couple on how to manage their relationships.
The singer recently made it known that some people jump into marriage these days without really knowing what the union entails.
She stated that
Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment, and should be shared equally between both parties in love. 50/50 doesn’t mean men should start wearing make-up. It means men should treat women with respect
In high expectation for a brighter future, the singer in a response to a question on if she would like to give acting a trial, stated that she has done some stage plays but cannot predict if she take on acting in the future.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]