Nigerian female vocalist, Waje Iruobe, has gone through a lot in life especially when it comes to relationships and to some extent, she is in position to educate some couple on how to manage their relationships.
The singer recently made it known that some people jump into marriage these days without really knowing what the union entails.
She stated that � Marriage is not an achievement but a commitment,” and should be shared equally between both parties in love. 50/50 doesn’t mean men should start wearing make-up. It means men should treat women with respect. ”
In high expectation for a brighter future, the singer in a response to a question on if she would like to give acting a trial, stated that she has done some stage plays but cannot predict if she take on acting in the future.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]