Tyler Perry, Oprah Winfrey and a number of others have taken part in the challenge and Nigerians have not carried last.
Reacting, Freeze said singing the song during the coronavirus crisis will not save Nigeria.
He added that the main thing anyone can do to be saved during this period is living right, knowing God truly and worshipping him.
His words, “Satan is the God of this world.”
“You think a song can save you?”
Are you living right? Do you know who God is? Are you worshipping God? Which of the gods has the whole world in his hands? The one you disobey or the one you’re giving your money to?
“It’s not about singing songs, it’s about obeying God. It’s about knowing who God is.”
“You’re paying your tithe but you refused to build hospitals. You’re donating to churches. We have 100,000-seater churches in Nigeria but we do not have well-equipped hospitals. How many respirators do we have? It’s not about singing songs.”
“Let the nations who have built themselves up sing songs because what is left for them is hope.
“We refused to build; we’re now singing.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]