He recently revealed this while speaking in Abuja at the first meeting of MSMEs stakeholders for the year 2021.
According to him, these so-called small businesses are extremely important in developing nations, especially in the areas of wealth creation and employment opportunities.
He then begged stakeholders in the public and private sectors to be innovative in the interventions planned for small businesses across Nigeria.
His words, “We have to think out of the box in our engagements going forward. We need to change the way we do many things, we need to look for ways of multiplying our efforts because the challenges in this space are greater than what we have been able to achieve so far.
“Of course, we have done a lot, but looking at the numbers in need, you will find out that there is a lot more to be done.”
“The implementation of the Survival Fund by the Federal Government has sent the right signals that MSMEs are an important component of the economy.”
“Working together, we can achieve more in the MSMEs space. I am glad to hear that there is more collaboration among partners and Ministries, Departments, and Agencies.”
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde