Eniola Badmus has attributed her physique to destiny. Eniola Badmus was speaking with Punch last week.
She told the newspaper,
We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental wellbeing. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well. A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night.
Eniola Badmus also spoke on her forthcoming projects.
I have a lot of things I am working on at the moment. I have been shooting some movies and my radio show is now on. The show is called Just Talk Radio with Eniola Badmus and it is sponsored by Etisalat. I’m planning to shoot two movies back to back. I am also preparing for my TV series and comedy skits. The skits will be on my YouTube channel and Instagram. My highly anticipated movie, Basira in London, will start showing in cinemas before the end of the year. I plan to shoot the second part of the movie in Jamaica.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)