He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, however, there are lots of hawks in PDP who are insisting that Mr Ayu will not resign from PDP despite the several allegations calling him the worst.
Katch added that if Atiku keeps saying he is a unifier, it is time for him to unify the party by taking the right decisions.
His words, “From my own insider information, the candidate wants Mr Ayu to resign but there are hawks in the party who are telling them, ‘Ayu, don’t resign’. I don’t know why. The candidate wants Mr Ayu to leave so that he could have a peaceful party to go to the election.”
“If Atiku keeps saying he is a unifier, let him now unify the party by taking decisions and also acting to aid the southerners in this issue of inclusion.”
“He doesn’t just need to wish, he should work and act in aiding the stability in the party by working with others to ensure that Mr Ayu leaves so that the party can be stable.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Chascolee – Engine Caterpillar Mix (Best Of Mr Raw Songs) [MixTape]
- Reflex Soundz – Oku Abiala ft Acharaman, XBusta & Gemini1one
- Adol – Razor [AuDio]
- KCee – Love Boat ft Diamond Platnumz [AuDio]
- Phyno – Iwa ft Tekno [AuDio]
- Joeboy – Baby [AuDio]
- Ajebutter22, Boj & Falz – Rock Your Body [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty & Lyta – Mawobe [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Laycon – Fall for Me ft YKB
- ECool – ATL [AuDio + ViDeo]