She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, it has been very tough for her and she is honestly struggling at the prestigious university.
Cuppy added that sometimes it feels like she is not good enough to be an Oxford student but she’ll keep trying to push those fears away.
Her words, “Sometimes it feels like I’m not good enough to be here.”
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola. She grew up in Lagos and moved to London at the age of 13.
Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja where she attended Grange School, Lagos. She then relocated to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from King’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in business and economics. She earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015.
In January 2015, Cuppy was featured on the cover of the Guardian Life magazine. The cover celebrated a new generation of African women. In March 2015, Cuppy was named the official DJ for the 2015 Oil Barons Charity in Dubai, and became the first African act to perform at the event. She was featured in the 2015 April/May issue of Forbes Woman Africa.
In July 2018, Cuppy launched the Cuppy Foundation. In November 2019, the foundation organized the Gold Gala and raised over N5bn for the Save the Children initiative. Nigerian business Dangote and her father donated to the cause.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]