He recently revealed this in an address at the 13th Joe-Kyari Gadzama Public Lecture with the theme: ‘Redefining Democracy: Yearnings of the Minority in a Democratic Setting,’ which was held virtually.
According to him, the South West region is still the only part of Nigeria that has been able to manage religion and development very well, and it is best for other regions to copy a thing or two.
GEJ added that Nigerians must look at their own unique circumstances and come up with the right form of government.
His words, “That is the only part of Nigeria where we feel has been able to manage religion and development very well.”
“So, we must look at our own unique circumstances and come up with the right form of government.”
“The Federal Character Commission over many decades may have been doing its best to give everyone fair representation and a fair sense of belonging, but there are still many who feel that this agency of government has not fully addressed the challenges of accommodating minorities.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Falz – Mercy
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]