He recently revealed that this is the only way to guarantee national peace in the country.
According to him, it is sad that we all claim one Nigeria but we are not willing to let go of the coattails of tribalism.
He added that anyone still referring to his or her neighbor as Omo-Ibo, Ofemmanu and Nyammiri is actually tribalistic and racist at the same time.
His words, “One Nigeria ! One Nigeria !!
But We’re not quite willing to let go of the coattails of TRIBALISM.
Even AD commercials/Radio Jingles are culpable of passing subliminal messages that are nuanced in ways that make one wonder if there are :
– 3 Nigerias or
– 187 Others or
– Just 1 Nigeria.
If You still regard your neighbor with these derrogatives :
– Omo-Ibo ,
You might be RACIST. Or sold to BIGOTRY.
There’s a thing or two to learn from a small country called RWANDA.
Imagine a policeman stopping you for routine checks and he pops the question :
” What State are you from”…
Oga !! What purpose does that question really serve?
I’D LOVE TO LEARN FROM YOU TOO.
THOUGHTS ANYONE ?”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]