He recently revealed this the Easter mega rally organised by the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, a review of the penalty is needed because it would definitely help to reduce road traffic crashes and carnages on the highway.
He then urged all drivers to be cautious for not just themselves, but also for the passengers they carry.
His words, “It will be easy for the drivers to understand this when you tell them and that is why we are here today to ensure that we have a safe celebration now and beyond.”
“A situation where by the law is reviewed and categorically states that when you overload your vehicle, drunk drive or drive recklessly, you will be jailed, then, every driver will be conscious.”
“Most accident you see today are not caused by bad roads but the recklessness of the drivers on the roads.”
“I want to urge all drivers to be cautious of not just them but the passengers they carry. Safety is paramount.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]