He recently revealed the lessons he has learned since his separation from Lilian Esoro and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, while he was married, he envied the marriages of some people and wished his was like theirs, but these same marriages have gone dirty since his divorce.
He added that Nigerians should learn from him and focus on living their lives for themselves, and not for anyone else.
See what he shared,
Ubi Franklin, born Ubi Ekapong Ofem, is a Nigerian music artist manager, Entrepreneur, TV show host and the founder of record label Made Men Music Group (Triple MG).
Ubi Franklin was born in Cross River State, Nigeria on 2nd February 1986. He is the 11th of 15 children. He had his primary and secondary education in Calabar, after which he studied law at the University Madonna Nigeria.
On November 1, 2015, Ubi Franklin married Lilian Esoro. Their son, was born on 17 July 2016. Presently, he has four children, three daughters and a son. Franklin admitted that from July 2016 to March 2017, he struggled to overcome bouts of depression which almost led him to commit suicide.
Franklin is also a public speaker. He was a speaker at the Youth Enterprise Conference organized by Nairabet’s founder,Otunba Akin Alabi. He also shared stage with chairman of First Bank, Ibukun Awosika, and Veteran Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo at the Hub Business Conference organized by Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]