Ubi recently revealed that men also go through their own struggles, so they do not have to be silenced.
According to him, men also cry and break down because they also have emotions, therefore they need to be supported.
He added that the male gender should never be belittled and silenced.
His words, “Men cry. Men break down. Men get anxiety. Men have emotions. Men feel insecure. Men get abused. Men have mental illnesses. It’s not ‘unmanly’ to struggle. Support men. Encourage men. Don’t belittle men. Don’t silent men.”
What do you think?
Ubi Franklin, born Ubi Ekapong Ofem, is a Nigerian music artist manager, Entrepreneur, TV show host and the founder of record label Made Men Music Group (Triple MG).
Ubi Franklin was born in Cross River State, Nigeria on 2nd February 1986. He is the 11th of 15 children. He had his primary and secondary education in Calabar, after which he studied law at the University Madonna Nigeria.
On November 1, 2015, Ubi Franklin married Lilian Esoro. Their son, was born on 17 July 2016. Presently, he has four children, three daughters and a son. Franklin admitted that from July 2016 to March 2017, he struggled to overcome bouts of depression which almost led him to commit suicide.
Franklin is also a public speaker. He was a speaker at the Youth Enterprise Conference organized by Nairabet’s founder,Otunba Akin Alabi. He also shared stage with chairman of First Bank, Ibukun Awosika, and Veteran Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo at the Hub Business Conference organized by Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]