He, however, revealed that Nigeria cannot be restructured without solving issues that polarize us first, which are nepotism, ethnic and religious differences and lack of patriotism.
According to him, the discussions on restructuring will not favour anyone, except we place more focus on restructuring our minds as Nigerians before anything else.
He added that some of the challenges faced at the national level are still there at the state, local government levels, and even in our communities.
“We cannot restructure without solving issues that polarize us which are nepotism, ethnic and religious differences and lack of patriotism.
“Also, discussion on restructuring will not help except we restructure our minds. Some of the challenges faced at the national level are still there at the state and local government levels, and sometimes even in our communities.
“From Independence, the struggle was that politics was based on regions and there was this tension. It’s a dynamic blow between the regions who will produce the national leaders and that is still hunting us till today.”
“Let me state for the records that I strongly oppose both the philosophy and the idea of a one-party system as well as the unitary system of government as a solution to ethnic and cultural diversity. That cannot solve the problem.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Don Jazzy – Baby Face [AuDio]
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- SolidStar – My Body ft Timaya [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]