After the fatal gang rape of a 23-year-old student on a New Delhi bus last December, 3 Indian�engineering students may have found the solution to protecting one’s self from rapists.
The students designed this camisole � dubbed Society Harnessing Equipment or SHE ��which�has pressure sensors sewn in around the bust area to detect groping hands and send out shock which can be up to 82 electric shocks.
Explaining their design, co-inventor Manisha Mohan said: �A person trying to molest a girl will get the shock of his life the moment pressure sensors get activated.”
She explained that she and colleagues Niladri Basu and Rimpi Tripathy decided to put the wiring into the clothing after a survey showed most women were first groped on their breasts. The women are protected from the current by polymer insulation in the bra.
The makers are currently fine-tuning the design – hoping the garment will be on sale by the end of this month.
Please we need it in Nigeria, perverts and peodophiles are multiplying per second
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]