Adele addressed the critic who accused her of altering her voice in the studio. �Suck my dick,” the Hello singer fired back during her concert.
The drama started after David Bowie’s producer, Tony Visconti, recently signed as a judge on UK reality TV ‘Guilder Star’, accused Adele of altering her voice.
Visconti who said music isn’t what it used to be, questioned Adele’s integrity.
Here what Visconti said:
�You turn the radio on and it’s fluff, you are listening to 90 percent computerized voices. We know Adele has a great voice but it’s even questionable if that is actually her voice or how much has been manipulated. We don’t know. There’s a sound to pop now that is so perfect it’s boring, because everything is fixed.”
Well, Adele has addressed Visconti’s criticism. �Some dickhead … tried to say that my voice was not me on record. Dude, suck my dick,” she said.
Watch her here
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]