Punch reports that, Senate President, David Mark who led the Federal Government delegation to the World Cup in Brazil got a bit of the bitter side of the Super Eagles player when he tried to settle the rift between them and NFF officials.
It was gathered that Mark held a meeting with them before the Iran match which ended 0-0, where the players demanded the country’s third man, David Mark to pay them $2m instantly from the $8m they were expecting from FIFA for the first round matches, since he was representing the President.
The report said, Mark later got angry when he couldn’t settle the differences and was shocked at the amount the players requested for and the way they responded to him.
Keshi later apologised to him when he saw that the boys were rude to him, but his apology was received half-heartedly.
The FIFA money fight is a carry over from their USA camp as they had put the NFF on notice over the money before agreeing to board the flight to Brazil.
It will also be recalled that the players last year arrived in Brazil late for the FIFA Confederations Cup after embarking on a strike in Namibia over the same thing, match bonus.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]