She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, she cannot understand how the autopsy result released from the hospital in Warri is different from the one released in Lagos, and it shows that there is foul play somewhere.
Tonto Dikeh added that the current situation is the height of injustice in Nigeria.
Her words, “This is the height of injustice in MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.”
“What happened to the first Autopsy that was shared online?
It was stated he died of Acute Lung Injury due to Chemical Intoxication in a background of blunt force Trauma.”
“There are ro many information in the first Autopsy that isn’t in the second one.”
“Why was the case not tried in court to determine who is guilty or not ? Is Nigeria police now the court of law
Is it now the Job of a commissioner of Police to intepret an Autopsy Result.”
“@lagostategoverment I am disappointed
@dowencollegelagos I am disguised at the fact that you are a school out for money alone but not for the children(I said this before una luck that you met a calm mother)
@lamiphillips the emotions I feel for you right now is PITY because Karma is beautiful , DISAPPOINTED at the fact that MOTHERS ARENT MOTHERS ANYMORE
And every parent taking their child back to dowen I am sorry for you cause this could be you next…”
“I am so infuriated.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – My Birthday Mix 3 ft Olamide
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – RTID (Rich Till I Die)
- BNXN (Buju) – Omo Elewa
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)