Nigerian Pop duo and power couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe popularly referred to as T.W.O unveils a thought provoking music video titled ‘Bianu’.
The song which features YSG’s fast rising hip hop act Floss and shot by Video maestro Clarence Peters is a woeful tone referencing love heartbreaking lows and a remedy for a broken heart to rediscover love.
‘Bianu’ in Igbo language literally means ‘Come’ and here, it is seen to stir a complex mix of positive and negative emotions ranging from optimism, relief, freedom to confusion, distress and anger.
‘Bianu’ describes a precise evocation of human fragility and not just a ditty with dwindling affections. The video is one of the singles off their fifth studio album titled ‘T.W.O Plus’. ‘T.W.O Plus’ employs a more urban production feel and mixes it with their signature melodies and socially conscious messages.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]