As part of her 10-year future plan, Taylor Swift has revealed that she hopes to have her own family and that she admires the way Angelina Jolie manages her life and family.
The ‘Bad Blood’ hit maker told ITV News she would love to have children in her 30s but admitted she’s quite anxious about protecting her kids from her fame.
The 25-year-old singer admitted that she looks up to Brad Pitt’s wife and considers Jolie, 40, as definitely someone who knew what it’s like to raise a big family despite how famous she and her husband are.
Jolie’s life is also an inspiration to Swift. “Jolie lives her life not just for the purpose of making money or coming up with the most lucrative business deals,” the singer tells the publication.
Ironically, in a 2014 interview with InStyle magazine, the singer said, ”I don’t know if I’ll have kids.” Citing how hard it could be raising kids while being famous, Swift added, “It’s impossible not to picture certain scenarios and how you would try to convince them that they have a normal life when, inevitably, there will be strange men pointing giant cameras at them from the time they are babies.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]