Alongside the pic, Temi wrote that she would not give up on her man, Mr. Eazi because he has been so loving and supportive.
Reacting, Cuppy simply commented that they are beginning to look alike.
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola.
DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja. She then moved to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from Queens’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in Business and Economics. She earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015
In 2014 Cuppy was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London, and at the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
On March 20, 2018, DJ Cuppy was announced as an Official DJ Ambassador for Pepsi. She appeared in Pepsi’s “#NaijaAllTheWay” all star commercial ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Mafikizolo – Thandolwethu [AuDio]
- Rayce – 4Play [AuDio]
- J.Martins – Bless Me [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]