He recently revealed this via a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Richard Olabode Olatunde, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the support of TET-Fund for the two other institutions in the state is compulsory to ensure that development is spread across the four government-owned institutions.
He added that he expects that sooner than later, there will be an intervention in the other tertiary institutions in the state.
His words, “As you know, Ondo State can boast of four tertiary institutions. In Akungba, Rufus Giwa polytechnic, the impact of TET-Fund is felt.”
“They have been there consistently and I want to thank them for some reasons and to appreciate them.”
“But we also have two other tertiary institutions, that is UNIMEDTH and the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology (OAUSTECH). And I felt I should come in to meet Professor Bogoro who used to be a friend.”
“I came formally this time around to ensure that we change our focus because there has been more focus on two institutions. Now, we want to also focus more on the other two.”
“So I came to discuss and expect that sooner than later there will be an intervention in the other tertiary institutions. That’s why we came.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]