He recently revealed this on his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, his catholic upbringing definitely sparked a lifelong desire to investigate the Fatima sighting of Mary and he confirmed the story is actually true in 2019.
Reno added that he considers the story legit because there were too many witnesses, even if he is not sure if it was actually Mary or not.
His words, “No matter what you think about Catholics, the 1917 visitation by a spirit being purporting to be Mary actually happened.”
“There were just too many witnesses. Now, whether that being was actually Mary or not, is what I don’t know.”
“What I know is that scripture warns us of the possibility of other spirit beings passing themselves off as others.”
“But on the question of whether or not a spirit being appeared, I am 101% convinced that the story is true.”
What do you think?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape