The National President of the Parents Teachers Association of Nigeria, Alhaji Haruna Danjuma recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the sad development is clearly a big threat to the education sector, as such attacks have the potential to demoralise all Nigerian students, most especially those residing in rural communities.
He then urged the State and Federal Government to bring an end to the incessant attacks on schools all over Nigeria because it hinders education.
His words, “We condemn in totality all the activities of bandits, kidnappers and terrorists attacking our schools. We want government to secure all our schools with the required security to avert kidnappers evacuating students from schools to the forests and demanding for ransom. Since the kidnap of Chibok girls, to Dapci to Katsina, the incidence in Niger State and now in Kaduna, this security challenge has caused a serious setback to education in the North and the country at large.”
“Both states and Federal Government could effectively hire the local hunters and vigilantes; equip them with appropriate weapons to team up with the security agents so as to safeguard schools and put an end to the attacks on institutions.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]