Prince Eniola Ojajuni, a former Ondo State governorship candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) recently revealed this and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, elders from the Ooni’ side (Ile Ife) and elders from Akure, where Olori Naomi is from, met on the evening of Wednesday to help reconcile the couple.
His words, “The battle is over.”
Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, is a Nigerian monarch. He is the 51st and current traditional ruler, or Ooni, of the Yoruba kingdom of Ile-Ife. He was proclaimed as Ooni in 2015, holding the regnal name Ojaja II succeeding the deceased Oba Okunade Sijuwade.
He started his elementary education at Subuola Memorial Nursery and Primary School, Ibadan and Ibadan District Council, Akobo, Ibadan. He then proceeded to Loyola College, Ibadan and later to St. Peters Secondary School, Ile-Ife, where he received his secondary school certificate (SSCE). He graduated as an accountant from The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Oba Ogunwusi was born on 17 October 1974 to the family of Oluropo and Wuraola Ogunwusi of the Giesi Royal House, Agbedegbede Compound in the city of Ile-Ife.
It was said that his birth was predicted years before he was conceived, Hence, the name Enitan was given by his mother while his grandfather named him Adeyeye, which means ‘the crown befits the throne. He is the fifth child in a family of seven.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- KCEE – Ogadinma [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- P Square – Magical Healing
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]