The governor revealed this in his keynote address during Katsina State Special Day at the ongoing 41st edition of Kaduna International Trade Fair on Thursday in Kaduna.
According to him, the Katsina government has sealed the commitment of export development financiers especially the export-import bank (NEXIM) to partner with them in the drive.
He added that the best way to develop the worth of Nigerians is via commerce and industry because the people have immense potentials.
His words, “There is no better strategy to develop the worth of our people more than commerce and industry, Nigeria has the potentials and the north, in particular, is filled to the brim with natural resources.
“This year’s fair is very suitable and have captured the sentiments and commitment of my government to collaborate with other states to develop our commonwealth in order to solve our common challenges.
“The challenges of our country and our region, in particular, is the improper harnessing of our resource endowments and deploying them for industrialisation.”
“My government recognises that sustainable development requires infrastructural facilities and uninterrupted supply of quality utilities of power and water.
“In this light, the Katsina government has earmarked 800 hectares of land for the establishment of the international standard industrial park and the work has already commenced.
“The other aspect will be to properly package the opportunities for selection by investors, most of which are Agro-allied for which also we have specialised state agencies to handle, including the ministry of commerce itself and other relevant agencies.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay