In a statement shared after a meeting with the Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire and the Minister of State for Health, Olorunnimbe Mamora, Femi revealed that the measure was for precautions and to get rid of the fear of citizens.
According to him, it is important for lawmakers to protect Nigerians and the intervention from the Chinese should not be allowed to pose any risk to the country amid the coronavirus outbreak.
He added that the Chinese doctors will not have any direct contact with Nigerian patients plus they must go through Nigeria’s official immigration laws and get work permit waivers since they are coming to work.
His words, “It is incumbent on us, as lawmakers, to intervene, following the concerns of our constituents to understand the issues and get the right information to them.
“Our duty is to protect the Nigerian people, and every opportunity to increase our knowledge will not be thrown away.
“Having listened to you, what we are taking away from this meeting is that Nigeria needs this intervention from the Chinese, but you have to make it mandatory that they observe all the protocols laid down for the disease.
“As you explained that they won’t have direct contact with Nigerian patients, you have to make sure that they go through our official immigration laws, they have to get work permit waivers because they are coming here to work.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]