The movie star revealed that she is enjoying the lockdown because she has been getting a lot of ideas to work on.
According to her, this is why her social media posts have been limited recently as it has been a creative period for her.
She then wished everyone good health amid the outbreak.
What do you think?
Eniola Badmus, (born September 7, 1983), is a Nigerian film actress. She came into limelight in year 2008 after she featured in the film Jenifa.
Eniola was born in Lagos Nigeria she had her basic and secondary school education in Ijebu Ode. She proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she studied Theatre Arts and then Lagos State University where she graduated with an M.Sc degree in Economics.
Eniola’s career in acting professional started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both movies are instrumental to her rise in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Phyno – Stacks
- Magixx – Love Don’t Cost A Dime