The founder and senior pastor of the Household of God Church, Pastor Chris Okotie, has released a statement via the church�s Director of Media & communication Strategy, Ladi Ayodeji, confirming that he has no plans to remarry in future.
Here is the full statement:
The pastor of our great church, the Household of God, Oregun, Lagos, Rev. Chris Okotie has finally laid to rest speculations about his future marriage which have been the subject of media controversy since his separation from his former wife, Stephanie Henshaw last year.
He announced to the church during the evening service on Wednesday, January 09, 2013, his decision not to remarry which he said is final and irrevocable, having already settled the matter with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Taking cognisance of the wide media interest that this issue is likely to generate, we decided to make this statement to pre-empt mischief makers from distorting the facts.
The pastor assures his well wishers, friends and numerous supporters around the world that he is completely at peace with himself and his God in arriving at this historic decision.
Share your thoughts………….
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]