He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, our nation will only be a better place when people learn to understand the efficacy of turning up when the other is weak.
Yomi Fabiyi added that the fact that a lot of citizens are raised to always find faults in whoever tries to help any spineless or oppressed person is shameful.
His words, “One of the philosophies that encourages evil and oppression on others is the “I stay in my lane and mind my business.”
“When it is your turn, your children, your relatives etc and you scream or need help, hope you will not be expecting others who ought to equally stay in their lanes and mind their businesses too to help? Person wey never die, don’t know what can lead to his or her demise. Won’t you be eternally devasted by guilt and your conscience. That is if you have any.”
“When people and community are raised with the right values they understand the efficacy of turning up when the other is weak. One of the reasons the Nigerian society is decayed is because many are raised to always place trouble or faults at the feet of whoever tries to help any spineless or oppressed person.”
“Don’t look around finding who love or patronise you, just be sure they are doing right by your side. Stand by what is right, Rise Above Hate and Envy. I don’t worship humankind, I only worship, the Almighty.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]