He revealed this after visiting coronavirus isolation centres at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, and the National Hospital, Abuja.
Hailing the efforts of the health workers and management of the two hospitals for their proactive efforts despite several limitations, he revealed that there are still gaps to be filled if the level of preparedness is to reach required standards.
He added that the people involved in contact tracing must increase and the beds are at the isolation centres need to be adequate enough for those that have tested positive.
His words, “How many people are involved in contact tracing? How many beds are at the isolation centres? How many ventilators are available in isolation centres and public health facilities?
“I have been to other isolation centres in Nigeria and I must say that a lot needs to be done to provide the required resources, including equipping the centres with the adequate number of personnel, beds, ventilators and other requirements.
“We have to spread the capacity around the country and motivate the health workers in the frontline.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]