He revealed this to the press after the inspection of the project located at Owa Oyibu today.
According to him, the contractors handling the project already promised that it would be completed in June.
He added that he has been very impressed with the pace of the work at the Mother and Child Hospital and Diagnostic Centre and the FRSC inspectorate school.
His words, “I am impressed with the pace of work at the Mother and Child Hospital and Diagnostic Centre and this FRSC inspectorate school we have inspected today.
“The contractors are building to approved standards and for the FRSC school, the contractor has given the assurance that the work will be completed before the end of June which means that it will be operational from September.
“For the Mother and Child Hospital and Diagnostic Centre, we have a similar hospital nearing completion at Ekpan as our desire, as a government is to have a healthy and industrious people.
“We will continue to execute programmes and projects that will make our people to be prosperous.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster