Fayose recently revealed that he warned Nigerians on the expectations of having Buhari as president during the countdown to the 2015 presidential elections.
According to him, the current increment happened when other nations are adopting measures to reduce the effects of COVID-19 lockdown on their citizens.
He added that those who led the Save Nigeria protests across Nigeria during the PDP government of Jonathan are aware that he cried against this 5 years ago.
His words, “Petrol is now N151.56. The increment was made when other countries are adopting measures to reduce the effects of COVID-19 lockdown on their citizens.”
“Just in case those who led the Save Nigeria protests across Nigeria during the PDP government of Jonathan are not aware. I warned.”
What do you think?
Peter Ayodele Fayose (born 15 November 1960) is a Nigerian politician and the former governor of Ekiti State.
Fayose grew up in Oyo State where he attended Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo. In 1985, Fayose was admitted to a Higher National Diploma (HND) programme in Biological Sciences/Applied Medical/Biology by The Polytechnic, Ibadan and graduated in 1987.
While doing his National Youth Service Corps program at Pepsi Nigeria Limited, Ibadan, he was engaged in installation, maintenance and servicing of medical and laboratory equipment.
Fayose became the second governor of Ekiti on 29 May, 2003, after defeating the incumbent Governor, Niyi Adebayo in the gubernatorial elections. Fayose could not complete his tenure as a result of an impeachment on 16 October, 2006.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]