Senator Jonah David Jang has said that the Senate is not for young people.
The former governor of Plateau state who is now representing Plateau-North senatorial district made the statement during a live radio programme on Friday, February 2, in Jos, Daily Trust reports.
Jang said: “The Senate is not for young people, only the House of Representatives is good enough.”
However, some constituents of the senator have allegedly taken to social media on Saturday, February 3, to berate him over the comment and accused Jang of ‘once again attempting to play god.’
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]