Marwa recently revealed this at three different fora, where he met with various stakeholders in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, because of this sad reality, the war against the menace of illicit drug trafficking, peddling and abuse is a fight to finish in the country.
He added that his fellow NDLEA officials must be ready to work with him to ensure that no hard drug enters or goes out of the country via their area of responsibility.
His words, “We need to secure our country from the menace of drug abuse by working together. For us in the new NDLEA, this is a fight to finish.”
“We can’t allow this country to be destroyed by criminalities. All those involved in this criminal act must be fished out and punished.”
“Nobody in his right sense will take up arms to kidnap, rape and kill innocent people. Therefore, if we are able to tackle the issue of drug abuse, most of the security challenges the nation is facing now would have been solved.”
“We also need to take this war as a battle to save our children and women, and ultimately our society and the country at large.”
“No drug goes out or comes in through Onne seaport because any little drug that escapes into the society can do great damage to our families and our country as a whole.”
“Our society is a religious one and as such our religious leaders must use their privileged position to make the campaign against drug abuse part of your sermons in the churches and mosques.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie