Dino recently wrote that this is the fact on ground because there are so many people currently waiting to steal public funds.
According to him, the number of people waiting to steal are presently higher than the population of people currently stealing.
He added that it is sad but it is our current reality.
His words, “In Nigeria, the population of people waiting to steal is higher than the population of people currently stealing. We are in trouble.”
What do you think?
Dino Melaye is a Nigerian politician, a Senator and was a member of the 8th Nigerian National Assembly, representing Kogi West Senatorial district.
Dino is a member of the People’s Democratic Party. In 2015 he defected to All Progressives Congress (APC) but returned to PDP in the buildup to 2019 elections after months of political struggle with Kogi State governor.
He was the Chairman Senate Committee on Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja. And briefly the Senate Committee Chairman on Aviation in Nigeria.
Dino Melaye was born in Kano State, Nigeria. He attended command and Air-force Secondary School, Kaduna for his secondary school education. He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he studied geography in 2000. He led the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) and later became the Secretary General of African Youth Council and then that of the Commonwealth Youth Council. He was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo to chair the Presidential Advisory Council on Youths.
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2