After the viral tweet from singer, Brymo saying
the records are selling in millions again, the lies are heaping again
many assumed he was dissing Flavour’s one week 1 million album sales.
Brymo’s manager, Lanre Lawal has disclosed that the tweet was not directed at Flavour, neither was it meant to insult his person.
Lanre stated that Brymo was just addressing the issues that were happening in the industry generally.
They are colleagues and they are not at loggerheads. He was just surprised that so many things were happening in the industry and nobody is speaking up. Our albums don’t sell because people don’t buy them, they would rather buy pirated mix tapes. Even when Brymo saw how his tweet was misconstrued, he called me to lament about the situation. If the tweet was malicious, I would have told him to delete it. He was not dissing Flavour because they are friends
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]