The thanksgiving ceremony happened at St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Iruekpen, Esan West Local Government Area, recently.
According to him, Obaseki has to continue his good works because he stands for development and nothing else.
He added that the governor should know that his lovers are more than his haters and his focus must be on the legacy he would leave behind when he quits his position.
His words, “I want to tell you to continue your good works. It does not matter how long you spend in power, it is the legacy you live behind that matters.
“Let it be known to you that those who are with you are more than those against you.
“It is about development and since that is what you stand for, there is no party in development; you have done roads, schools and health centres.
“I want to thank you on behalf of the Church. You are an Anglican, so 2020 is Anglican. May God perfect all that concerns you.
“We need you to do some roads in Iruekpen, not because we will vote for you, but because you are a good man.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)