Singer, Tillaman has parted ways with his record label, Euphoric Heritage Records.
In a statement, the artiste who’s a Prince of Oyo Kingdom, said the end of the relationship with his record label was amicable and bereft or dispute or conflict.
The ‘Koma Roll’ singer joins a growing list of artistes who have left their labels this year.
Recently, Skales and EME parted ways, while Patoranking left Timaya’s Dem Mama Records.
Apart from being an artiste, Tillaman is also the Musical Youth Ambassador for Oyo State.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]