Speaking on ‘The Juice’ with host Toolz, the Nigerian Pop artiste explained that putting the song together and shooting the visuals took about six months to achieve and was quite expensive too.
I spent over N20m just to put that song and video together. It cost that much to bring Sean Paul and his people from Jamaica, I’m not joking
Timaya and sean paul recorded his part of the song in France back in December 2013 and had to wait three months to shoot the video in Miami.
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon