Timbaland’s wife, Monique Mosley, filed for divorce from the producer back in 2013. The couple tried to reconcile, but Monique has just filed for divorce once again after 7 years of marriage.
When Monique initially filed for divorce in 2013, Timbaland was worth an estimated $70 million. But now that he gets executive music producer credits on Empire, his net worth has most likely skyrocketed, which means Monique is in for a huge payday.
According to the initial filing, Monique was seeking alimony and child support for their daughter. Plus, she wants Timbaland to pay child support for a child she had from a previous relationship. Um, what??? Timbaland is obligated to take care of his child, but he should not be footing the bill for a child she conceived before their marriage!
Monique hasn’t stated why she’s filing for divorce again. But maybe those creepy Aaliyah dreams Timabaland was having has something to do with it.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]