Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
Award-winning artiste, Timi Dakolo presents a brand new single featuring Ebuka and Noble Igwe with the title ‘Obim’. The record is a love song that is suitable for all wedding.
Timi Dakolo, born; January 20, 1981, is a Nigerian singer born in Accra, Ghana to a Nigerian father, Bayelsa-native David and a Ghanaian mother, Norah, who died when he was thirteen years old. Despite being born in Ghana, Timi has a Nigerian passport and does not claim dual citizenship. He was raised in Port Harcourt by his grandmother Ateni Dakolo and his aunt Susan Larry, and he credits his aunt as his early singing teacher. Timi and Susan Larry relationship was so deep that he declined an offer to move to Lagos with his parents, opting to stay back in Port-harcourt. He started singing in church at the age of twelve.
In 2021, The singer debut with a thoughtful masterpiece, a blessed song titled “Everything (Amen)“.
Now your favourite wedding singer is here with a new tune “OBIM”. It comes with a music video performed by Timi Dakolo featuring Ebuka and Noble Igwe, shot in Lagos Nigeria.
Press Play & FeeL the Vibe!
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Adekunle Gold – Mercy
- Portable – Ogo Forever
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy Remix ft Davido
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Fave – Baby Riddim (Acoustic Version)
- 2Baba – Smile starring Annie Idibia [Video]
- Byno – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- Original Stereoman & Masterkraft – Ekwe (Amapiano Remix)
- Portable – All Eyes On Me ft Barry Jhay