Rahman recently revealed that this move is not proof that his late CSO, Lateef Rahman died from coronavirus related sickness.
According to him, Tinubu simply did the test as a precaution and Lateef Rahman died while battling diabetes and high blood pressure.
He added that the APC leader and all members of his staff are still waiting for the result of the coronavirus tests.
His words, “It was just a precaution; just to be on the safer side. It has not been established whatsoever that our Chief Security Officer, Alhaji Lateef Raheem, died from COVID-19. He was battling against diabetes and high blood pressure.
“We think he may have died from complications arising from this medical condition. But we are not the experts in this aspect. Thankfully, before he was buried, samples were taken from his body for COVID-19 test.
“We are still awaiting the results. And as a precaution all of us have taken the tests and we are awaiting the results as well.
“This is the way it should be. No one should take chances with this pandemic. Coronavirus is real. And it is not a death sentence.”
On the deceased, “A good and decent man has gone. My Chief Security Officer, Alhaji Lateef Raheem, has passed and his death cuts severely.
“Lateef reported for work on Monday. Feeling a bit under the weather, he went home to rest. We spoke on Wednesday on the phone. He was in fine spirits and was looking forward to resuming work.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]