For weeks now there have been speculations that Tiwa Savage secretly married her manager and business partner, Tee Billz.. Tiwa says it’s not true. She also denied being the one behind The 10 commandments for single ladies that appeared on a lot of blogs today. The advise for single women was supposedly given by Tiwa, but she says it did not come from her.
The alleged 10 commandment..
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
2. Don’t wait for a man before you start living. You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and you are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave you after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone beautiful better more matured and competent than you..
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape