‘Ari Belema’ captures the joy of a bride preparing for her big day, the beauty of some of Nigeria’s ethnic groups, the love of family and the support of friendships. Many of Tonye’s family and friends are in the video including her mum, Mrs Uche Garrick and her aunt, Mrs Daba Manuel Obioha.
The video also features Bolanle Olukanni; Sharon Ojong; OAPs Denrele, Kaylah Oniwo & Vien; Singer, Diwari Peterside; Comedienne, Chigul; Publicist, Ifan and Photographer, Sunmisola Olorunnisola. The video was supported by Polo Avenue, Emmaus Beauty, Maybeline and Mai Atafo Inspired.
The video was directed by Wale Davies, and edited by ‘Shots by Shakes. Make up by Bimpe Onakoya for Maybelline, Maero for Swish Signature, and Kayode Williams. Jewelry by Luxury Designs Costumes by Kozibah Couture, Helen Apriela, Atusada Designs.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]