Media personality�Toolz�took to her Instagram page to share for the first time her inspiring story with fans. You’ll be surprised at how she started:
I’m not one for long epistles on Instagram, but sometimes I think about my journey and I am still truly baffled. God is so incredibly awesome!
5 years ago, I moved back to Lagos, not knowing what to expect, but willing to work very hard. The plan wasn’t to go into entertainment/media…the plan was to manage properties, but God had a different plan.
I remember being so insecure when I did my voice-test and not really thinking I was any�good. Then I got a call back offering me a position � My own show. I remember thinking � these people are having a laugh, I’ve never done any presenting in my whole life. Then my show on the Beat got popular, and bigger and greater things followed.
I’m eternally grateful to everyone involved in this journey. It’s not always easy, sometimes being in the public eye makes you want to stay in bed and sob all day, but by His grace I keep on keeping on. I get so emotional when people send me emails, saying I inspire them. I never ever thought it would be like this.
I’ve come a long way and I’m proud of where I am today…I also know God has only just started!
Moral of the story- never give up and remember that with God, anything is possible. #Grateful #Thankyou
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]