Trey Songz has confessed he is ready to be a father and can’t wait to star having kids.
The 30-year-old singer, who is believed to come from a large family, told ‘The Breakfast Club’ Power 105.1 radio show on June 23 that he would love to start a family.
”I want kids.. I’ve been wanting to children before you can even imagine,” Trey told the radio hosts. ”I kindda raised all the kids in my family.”
He went on to say, ”my younger brother is 20 years old but he just welcomed his first child. He had a child when he was child. I used to do the daddy stuff like take the diapers off.”
When teased about avoiding condoms so he could finally have his baby, Trey laughed it off saying: ”I don’t think its that simple like for me. I have to make sure it’s the right thing to do first.”
”You don’t have to just take your condoms off, that sounds a little crazy. I mean, there’s more to it that I’ll like to believe” he added jokingly.
He concluded his baby dream with, ”I really want kids but I’m not in a rush. I can’t just do it just because people think that’s what should be happening in my life. My family always bring up the topic when I get home but to be honest, they don’t care who I have a child with”.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]