Having premiered on Hip TV and 1 Music Networks earlier this week and set to receive its first play on SoundCity this weekend, fast-rising indigenous musician Tundey is proud to debut the brand new and long-awaited music video for his crossover single ‘NÀ É’, produced by the very prolific Buster Keyz and released via GberaTinrin Studios.
Directed by 2Much-X. The video shot on location in Ibadan, brings the Highlife/Makosa fusion single further to life and sees Tundey trying to win the heart of his leading lady with his slick moves, with an unexpected twist at the end of the enthralling storyline.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]