Having premiered on Hip TV and 1 Music Networks earlier this week and set to receive its first play on SoundCity this weekend, fast-rising indigenous musician Tundey is proud to debut the brand new and long-awaited music video for his crossover single ‘NÀ É’, produced by the very prolific Buster Keyz and released via GberaTinrin Studios.
Directed by 2Much-X. The video shot on location in Ibadan, brings the Highlife/Makosa fusion single further to life and sees Tundey trying to win the heart of his leading lady with his slick moves, with an unexpected twist at the end of the enthralling storyline.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda