He recently revealed this while briefing State House correspondents at the end of the virtual Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting presided over by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the First Lady’s Conference room, Presidential Villa, Abuja.
According to him, the recent engagements with the team from Twitter have been productive thus far, and they have even agreed to open an office in Nigeria.
Lai added that he can guarantee that an amicable resolution between the social media platform and FG is very much in sight.
His words, “The end for amicable resolution is very much in sight. We appreciate the patience of Nigerians. I want to assure you that we have made very tremendous progress. We have met with Twitter both physically and in writing. We are actually almost there.”
“The engagement has been extremely positive without any acrimony. We have made it clear what we want from Twitter.”
“They (Twitter) have shown a lot of flexibility, the conversation has not been acrimonious.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]