The United States of America has spoken about Nigeria’s 2019 presidential election as they made it clear that they will not be endorsing any candidate.
US Deputy Secretary of State, John Sullivan made this known during the closing ceremony of the US-Nigeria Bi-national Commission in Abuja.
He said that the President Donald Trump’s administration is in support of the Nigerian people and its democracy and would therefore assist in the country getting a free and fair election.
He said: �What we want to do, is to ensure to the extent that we can assist, free and fair elections and we won’t pick those candidates.
�We won’t pick any candidate, we won’t endorse any candidate, we want to support the Nigerian people and democracy in Nigeria.”
Sullivan went further to say that the US would support the Nigerian people and not any candidate for 2019 election.
He said: �Any statement by the United States, in the events of the 2019 elections, would be in support of the Nigerian people and democracy in Nigeria and not in support of any particular candidate.
�We want free and fair elections, we are not picking candidates, the Nigerian people should pick their candidates and choose among them and make the final choice for themselves.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema